Votate!

giovedì, dicembre 09, 2010

Sono aperte le votazioni per le creazioni che hanno partecipato alla DECO-SFIDA di Linda.
Trovate anche il mio addobbo!!!
Se volete sbirciare qualche idea e magari votare anche, cliccate il link sotto la foto :)

Now we are accepting votes for the creations that have participated in the DECO-SFIDA of Linda.
You will also find my decorations!
If you want to peek at some ideas and maybe even vote, then  click the link under the photo :)


Con il ♥ e le mani

You Might Also Like

1 commenti

  1. I blog quite often and I genuinely thank you for
    your content. This great article has truly peaked my interest.

    I'm going to bookmark your blog and keep checking for new information about once per week. I opted in for your Feed as well.

    my web-site voyance gratuite

    RispondiElimina

Copyright Mopo©. Powered by Blogger.
«Questo blog non rappresenta una testata giornalistica in quanto viene aggiornato senza alcuna periodicità. Non può pertanto considerarsi un prodotto editoriale ai sensi della legge n. 62 del 7.03.2001»